The ISRC Proudly Presents
The Second Annual Sleep Conference From A . . . . . ZZZZ!
May 5, 2018
Sponsored by Fisher Paykel
1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
Lower level conference center DG422 A&B
Lunch is provided.
Seating limited to 250!
Parking for the Methodist Professional Center use: Garage #2, 1801 N Senate Blvd
Price is $6.00 for parking
Bonnie Robertson, AAHA, CRT, RPSGT, CCSH: Manager Franciscan Health Sleep Disorders Program
Harold A Smith, DDS: Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Dental Sleep Medicine of Indiana, Indianapolis IN
Noah Parker, MD: Laryngologist, Sleep Surgeon, Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgeon, Carmel IN
Shalini Manchanda, MD: Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine Program Director, Sleep Medicine Fellowship Director, Indiana University Health Sleep Disorders Center Adjunct Associate Professor Clinical Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Robert Rieti, DO: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Evansville IN
Demetria Adzic, RPSGT, RST, CCSH: Riley Children’s Sleep Disorder Center, Indianapolis IN
Program Planning Committee
- Mary Todd, RRT
- Jeff Scott, RRT
- Susan Wynn, RRT
- Jeff Hunsucker, RRT
- Ross Havens, RRT
- Stephanie Steele, RRT
Refunds: Registrants may request and receive an 100% refund if the refund is requested by May 2, 2018. Refunds will not be granted after May 2, 2018.
CRCE Credit Hours: Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) and the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) for continuing education contact hours. CSTE credits earned must be entered on the credential holder’s account by the individual attendee in order for the credit to count towards CPSGT, RPSGT,and CCSH continuing education requirements. BRPT does not enter these credits.
All registration will be accepted on-line. You may access the registration link at the ISRC Website at https://www.in-isrc.org/. Please be aware that all attendees will have a processing fee added to the registration fee. The use of credit cards will have an additional convenience fee. For questions about registration, please contact Stephanie Steele at 317-997-7382 or e-mail at email@example.com. On-line registration will end on May 2 at 3:00pm. If you miss this deadline, you may still register at the door.
2018 Registration Prices
$60.00 for Program
Saturday May 5
- 07:00 – 08:00 am sign in
- 07:45 – 08:00 am Welcome and opening remarks: Mary Todd ISRC President
- 08:00 – 09:00 am Bonnie Robertson, AAHA, CRT, RPSGT, CCSH – Relationship between sleep habits and cancer prevention/tx
- 09:00 – 10:00 am Harold A. Smith, DDS – Dental treatment options for sleep apnea
- 10:00 – 10:15 am Break
- 10:15 – 11:15 am Noah Parker, MD – The treatment of sleep apnea involving hypoglossal stimulators
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm Shalini Manchanda, MD – The effect of light exposure on circadian rhythms
- 12:15 – 1:00 pm Lunch – Sponsored by Fisher Paykel
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm Robert Rieti, DO – What is narcolepsy symptoms, causes, and treatment
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm Demetria Adzic, RPSGT, RST, CCSH – Challenges of infant and pediatric polysomnography
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm Certificates and Evaluations