Clinical Manager, Indianapolis – Reports to: Regional Business Director – Department: Sales
The Clinical Manager (CM) position works to change clinical practice in current customers and new prospects. The CM supports growth and correct usage of Vapotherm products through clinical education and expertise to prospective and existing customers. The CM interfaces with health care providers in acute care hospitals and post-acute care hospitals and institutions where Vapotherm may be utilized in the respiratory care process. The position requires a certification or degree and clinical practice experience in respiratory therapy.
- Provide clinical/product related training to Vapotherm customers and prospects including formal in-service support.
- Collaborate with the Vapotherm Account Managers in the product evaluation and implementation process on 4+ unit deals.
- Work with Regional Business Director/ Account Managers to schedule weekly meetings/validations/implementations strategically with regional customers.
- Provide scheduled support to top customers on equipment operation, troubleshooting and clinical best practices.
- Communicate with all territory customers at least once a quarter
- Manage territory activity through Vapotherm Customer Relationship Management (CRM) dashboards/company generated standard and customized reports.
- Report all activities, communications and customer intelligence in Vapotherm CRM system.
- Organize and/or present at health care practitioner conferences, symposium, etc. on Vapotherm technology and product.
- Consult in the creation or update of clinical education materials.
- Provide feedback to Product Development for improvement to current product and development of new products/extensions.
- Work national, regional and state meetings and exhibits as required; Current knowledge on clinical literature regarding Vapotherm/competitive technologies
Knowledge, Years of Experience and Education (please list specifics for different individuals)
- CRT or RRT certification required. Education experience in hospital environment required
- Minimum two-year experience in respiratory or critical care with clinical experience in adult, pediatric and/or neonatal markets.
- Current knowledge of respiratory therapies; Vapotherm experience required; prior example/s of influencing clinical use of product in hospital environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Group presentation experience preferred
- Computer skills including MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and online applications.
Additional Desired Characteristics
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight (>75% of the time); Self-starter; Team-oriented; Customer focused; Time management abilities.
- Interest in innovative medical therapies and technology
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via car or airplane, operate a motor vehicle, operate a personal computer, visually inspect reports/forms, conduct oral communication via telephone or in person, retrieve and return files, and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
To apply call Sarah Gilligan at 908-510-3866 or email her at email@example.com.