45th Annual Fall Seminar
“Respiratory Therapy: The Building Blocks of Healthcare!”
October 10 – 11
Embassy Suits by Hilton, Plainfield, Indiana
The Indiana Society for Respiratory Care is pleased to invite you to our 45th Annual Conference. The conference will bring together a community of respiratory therapists and fellow healthcare practitioners for an exciting variety of topics, networking, and learning opportunities. This year’s meeting will be in Plainfield, Indiana at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Plainfield Indianapolis Airport, conveniently located off interstate 70 west.
ISRC Board of Director’s meeting is Wednesday, October 9 at 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Plainfield, Indiana. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Hotel Reservations – sold out
The ISRC would like to thank the following companies for their participation and sponsorship of our Fall Seminar. Without their support, there would not be a meeting.
- Monaghan Medical
- Marc Rovner M.D. MMM: Medical Director Pulmonary Rehabilitation IU Health Methodist Directory, COPD Population Health, IUHP. Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, IUHP Indianapolis, Indiana
- Robert M Kacmarek PhD, RRT: Professor of Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School. Director of Respiratory Care, Massachusetts General Hospital Boston, Massachusetts
- Timothy Polhman M.D.: Staff Surgeon Trauma, Surgical Critical Care and Neurocritical Care Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Michael Meska MS, RRT, ACCS: Need new info ISDH Tobacco Prevention/Cessation Grant for Lake County
- Atul Chungh M.D., FAACC RPVI: Franciscan Physician Network Cardiologist, Advanced Imaging Indianapolis, Indiana
- JoAnn Matory M.D.: Medical Director NICU Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital. Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics Indiana University School of Medicine Indianapolis, Indiana
- Leslie Yancy-Meadows MS, RRT, AE-C: Clinical Training Specialist Ambu Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bob Enyart RRT: IU Health Home Care Indiana University Health Sleep Apnea Education Center Muncie, Indiana
- David Hormuth M.D., MBA: St. Vincent Medical Group Indianapolis, Indiana
- Andie Bleyle BA, RRT: Hospital Liaison Indiana Donor Network Indianapolis, Indiana
- Susan VonTobel, Chairperson
- Ashley Hartman
- Brittaney Haynes
- Jeff Hunsucker
- Pat Ingle
- John Murphy
- Jeff Scott
- Stephanie Steele
- Kathy Stephens
- Mary Todd
- Susan Wynn
- Craig Traxler
Embassy Suites by Hilton, 6089 Clarks Creek Road, Plainfield, Indiana. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel at (800) 362-2779 and use group code RC1. The group rate will expire on September 10. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. ISRC is not responsible for hotel reservations.
Silent Auction will be held Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 9 AM – 4:45 PM and Friday, October 11, 2019 from 8 AM – 1:00 PM. Silent Auction bid winners will pay and pick up item(s) after 2:15 PM on Friday, October 11. Proceeds will benefit ISRC scholarship and educational activities. Must be present to win.
Food Drive to benefit local pantries will be held on Thursday, October 10, 2019, from 8 AM – 4:45 PM and on Friday, October 11, 2019, from 8 AM – 12:00 PM. Please bring non-perishable food items and receive one chance, per item, to win a fabulous prize.
Come join the fun at the third annual ISRC Trivia Night, Thursday, October 10 at 5:00 PM in the same room as the final lecture. Join a team, or form one with your friends to show off your abundant knowledge! No cost to enter and you can win a prize!!
Advance registrants may request and receive an 80% refund if the refund is prior to August 19. Registrants requesting a refund after August 19 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will not be granted after August 26.
The planners and sponsors of this function claim no liability for acts of any suppliers to this meeting or the safety of any attendee while in transit to or from this event. For program information contact Susan VonTobel.
CRCE Contact Hours
Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for 12 continuing education contact hours for Respiratory Therapists. Individuals paying the student rate are not entitled to receive CRCEs.
All registration will be accepted on-line. Please be aware that all attendees will have a processing fee added to the registration fee. The use of credit cards will have an additional convenience fee. For questions about group registration, please contact Stephanie Steele at (317) 997-7382. On-line registration will end on October 9 at 3:00 PM. If you miss this deadline, you may still register at the door.