44th Annual Fall Seminar
September 13-14, 2018
Horizon Convention Center
The Indiana Society for Respiratory Care is pleased to invite you to our 44th Annual Conference. This year’s meeting will provide a variety of topics that address the changing Respiratory Care environment.
Take advantage of early bird registration now!
This year’s meeting will be held in Muncie, Indiana at the Horizon Convention Center connected to the Courtyard Marriot. The Courtyard Marriot at Horizon Convention Center is Muncie’s newest and only Full service hotel. Conveniently located in downtown Muncie, the hotel is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The property is only a short drive from Ball State University, Emens Auditorium, the Academy of Model Aeronautics and many area businesses. Horizon Convention Center is connected to the hotel by an enclosed walkway.
ISRC Board of Director’s meeting is Wednesday, September 12, 2018, at 5:30 – 8:30 pm at the Horizon Convention Center, Muncie, Indiana. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The ISRC would like to thank the following companies for their participation and sponsorship of our Fall Seminar. Without their support, there would not be a meeting.
- Fisher & Paykel
- Erika Brivogel, BSN, RN, CCRN: IU Health Methodist Indianapolis, Indiana
- Robert S. Campbell, RRT, FAARC: National Ventilation Specialist Philips Healthcare Cincinnati, Ohio
- Emily Cochard, MD: Pulmonary-Critical Care St, Vincent Hospital Indianapolis, Indiana
- Ioana Cristea, MD: Department of Pediatrics Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy and Sleep Medicine Riley Hospital for Children Indianapolis, Indiana
- Dennis Disney, RRT-ACCS: Clincial Specialist IU Health Methodist Indianapolis, Indiana
- Dan O’Donnell, MD: Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine Division Chief and Fellowship Out of Hospital Care (EMS) Department of Emergency Medicine Medical Director IEMS/IFD IU Health IU School of Medicine Indianapolis, Indiana
- Babar Khan, MD: Associate Professor of Medicine IU School of Medicine Indianapolis, Indiana
- Faisal Khan, MD: Interventional Pulmonologist Franciscan St. Francis Hospital Indianapolis, Indiana
- Mike McQueen, MD, MBA: VP Medical Education Vapotherm Exeter, New Hampshire
- Daryl Morrical, MD: Pulmonary/Critical Care IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Muncie, Indiana
- Shawna Strickland, PhD RRT, AE-C, FAARC: Associate Executive Director of Member Services American Association for Respiratory Care Irving, Texas
- Susan VonTobel, Chairperson
- Ashley Hartman
- Ross Havens
- Brittaney Haynes
- Jeff Hunsucker
- Pat Ingle
- Jan Johnson
- John Murphy
- Jeff Scott
- Stephanie Steele
- Kathy Stephens
- Mary Todd
- Susan Wynn
Courtyard by Marriot (attached to the Horizon Convention Center), 601 S. High St, Muncie, Indiana. Reservations can be made by contacting the Marriot at (765) 287-8550 (Please request the “Indiana Society for Respiratory Care” group block) by no later than 5:00 pm on Monday August 13, 2018, to receive the group rate. To reserve a room online use: ISRC Discounted Link. Rates and additional information can be found at the website or by calling the hotel. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. ISRC is not responsible for hotel reservations.
A Silent Auction will be held Thursday, September 13, 2018 from 9 am – 4:45 pm and Friday, September 14, 2018 from 8 – 10:30 am. Silent Auction bid winners will pay and pick up item(s) after 2:15 pm on Friday, September 14, 2018. Proceeds will benefit ISRC scholarship and educational activities. Must be present to win.
A Food Drive to benefit local pantries will be held on Thursday, September 13, 2018, from 8 am – 4:45 pm and on Friday, September 14, 2018, from 8 am – 12:00 pm. Please bring non-perishable food items and receive one chance, per item, to win fabulous prizes.
Come join the fun at the third annual ISRC Trivia Night, Thursday, September 13 at 5:00 pm in the same room as the final lecture. Join a team, or form one with your friends to show off your abundant knowledge! No cost to enter and you can win a prize!
Advance registrants may request and receive an 80% refund if the refund is prior to August 19. Registrants requesting a refund after August 19 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will not be granted after August 26.
The planners and sponsors of this function claim no liability for acts of any suppliers to this meeting or the safety of any attendee while in transit to or from this event. For program information contact Susan VonTobel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRCE Contact Hours
Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for 12 continuing education contact hours for Respiratory Therapists. Individuals paying the student rate are not entitled to receive CRCEs.
All registration will be accepted online. Please be aware that all attendees will have a processing fee added to the registration fee. The use of credit cards will have an additional convenience fee. For questions about group registration, please contact Stephanie Steele at (317) 997-7382 or e-mail at email@example.com. Online registration will end on September 12 at 3:00 pm. If you miss this deadline, you may still register at the door.
Registration fees and conference agenda can be view on the registration site.